What actually motivates us at work? The truth might surprise you.
It’s a critical question to answer and act on as research shows 70% of us are actually disengaged at work!
In this 60-70 minute keynote for any audience size (which can be tailored to 30 minutes or anywhere in between), the audience learns how to foster the motivational force of our times – meaning. Its’ a deep-seated power that sustains employee engagement and motivation.
Myths of what motivates us are de-bunked, then the audience is introduced to The Markers of Meaning – specific conditions the leader and employee can foster that create meaning in and at work.
Powerful stories, insightful examples, fascinating research, humor, and compelling oratory are all woven together into a memorable keynote that draws from the Best-Selling book Make It Matter: How Managers Can Motivate by Creating Meaning, a book with many accolades including “2016 Leadership Book of the Year – 1st Runner Up”.
The audience walks away with:
- an understanding of how to jump start engagement and foster the conditions that create meaning and motivation that sustains
- a deep sense of inspiration
- more energy and motivation
- highly applicable knowledge
- a set of practical tools
- a sense of intrigue born from new insights
- a strong desire to apply what they’ve just learned
Content/delivery is tailored to the audience according to client needs.