Keynote Companion Training
KEYNOTE COMPANION TRAINING
For any of Scott Mautz’s keynotes, training sessions of 1-hour up to a focused half-day can be added on.
- Companion training to Leadership Moving Forward: Go deeper with exercises to further build each of the “High-Five” skills required moving forward.
- Companion Training to Leading from the Middle: Give your audience the opportunity to go deeper on building the skillset and mindset required to lead brilliantly up, down, and across their organization.
- Companion Training to The Secret to High-Performing Organizations, Especially in Challenging Times (A Leadership Toolkit): Give your audience the opportunity to practice applying the Markers of Meaning to motivate their employees over the long haul.
- Companion Training to Flourishing in the Face of Change: 70% of change initiatives fail. Give your leaders a powerful change management framework to ensure they/their organization thrives, not just survives, in the face of change.
- Companion Training to Fuel the Fire (Maximize Your Momentum): Give your audience the opportunity to practice applying what they just learned about overcoming the most common and caustic inspiration drains.
- Companion Training to How to Leave a Legacy at Work (and in Life): Give your audience the opportunity to engage in “The Innerview”, an introspective set of questions designed to help them identify and articulate their legacy at work (and in life).
- Companion Training to The Feel of World-Class Teams: Give your audience the opportunity to practice applying how to replicate (on their own team) the 6 sentiments/feelings that world-class teams foster.