Leading from the Middle Training System
LEADING FROM THE MIDDLE TRAINING SYSTEM
Looking to train your audience to be highly effective at leading up, down, and across their organization (with their direct reports, bosses, teams, and peers)? Looking for training designed specifically for those who lead from the middle, the “middle managers”, i.e. anyone who has a boss and is a boss, and who needs to lead with excellence in all directions?
The Leading from the Middle Training System is specifically designed to help those who lead from the middle of an organization, those that are key to organizational and business success.
In this inspiring and insightful training, the audience learns:
- The unique challenges of those who lead from the middle (and how to overcome them)
- The unique mindset and skillset required to lead effectively from the middle
- How to lead up, down, and across:
- How to lead your boss using the “Managing Up Staircase,” disagreeing with your boss, and giving your boss feedback.
- How to lead direct reports, specifically by having great coaching conversations, pinpointing their opportunity areas, giving transformative feedback, and teaching in teachable moments.
- How to lead teams (including what world-class teams look like, how to galvanize a team around purpose, setting powerful team goals, and leading remotely)
- How to influence peers using the “Pillars of Peer Influence”
- How to lead change (including the “8 Truths of Leading Change” and the “EMC2 Change Management Model”)
The length, content, and comprehensiveness of your training program is all customizable. Just connect with Scott today to create training that will give your audience the tools they need to lead up, down, and across their organization with skill and confidence.