Scott Mautz teaches audiences how to deeply motivate employees and themselves (for peak performance, fulfillment, & talent retention/attraction).
To inquire about having Scott speak/workshop at your event, drop us a line using this contact form or call 1-513-309-2919.
Why hire Scott to speak at your event? He captivates, moves, and energizes audiences with his trademark passionate delivery and insightful content. He uniquely blends inspiration with practical tools the audience can apply immediately.
Here’s what audiences say they walk away with:
- a deep sense of inspiration
- more energy and motivation
- highly applicable knowledge
- a set of practical tools
- a sense of intrigue born from new insights
- a strong desire to apply what they’ve just learned
Select from the menu below to see Scott in action, read testimonials or learn about his past clients.
Select from the menu below to get detailed descriptions of Scott’s talks.
- The Secret to High-Performing Organizations
- How to Leave a Legacy at Work (and in Life)
- What Motivates Us?
- How to Become a Once-In-A Career Coach
- Finding Your Leadership Voice
Scott’s background adds to the credibility and confidence with which he speaks. Here’s just two highlights:
(see About tab for full bio)
- Author of upcoming book, Find the Fire: Ignite Your Inspiration and Make Work Exciting Again, and author of the best-selling Make It Matter: How Managers Can Motivate by Creating Meaning, a book that’s been named “The 2016 Leadership Book of the Year – First Runner Up” by Leadership & Management Books and a “Best 30 Book of the Year” by Soundview Business Books.
- A Procter & Gamble veteran who successfully ran several of the company’s largest multi-billion dollar businesses and transformed organizational/cultural health scores in doing so.
Things you might be wondering:
- Is he professional enough? (Yes, I’ve done several hundred keynotes and have even won awards speaking)
- Will he honor his commitments? (Always. Period.)
- Is he entertaining? (I’ve been told I have a gift for captivating, entertaining, and energizing audiences)
- Will he stick around after his talk? (Whenever possible, if you want me to. I’m often asked to stick around to sign books or to mingle)
- Will he swear on stage? (I sure as heck will try not to)
- Are his talks canned? (Not at all. I work hard to tailor to each audience)
- Does he sell anything from the stage? (No. In fact, I talk about tools I’m going to give the audience for FREE, as part of the talk)
- Is he fussy to work with? (Not at all. I pride myself on being low-maintenance actually)